Amaterasu

7:14pm Nov 1 2014

Normal User

5 on Blackie

Outsane

8:44pm Nov 1 2014

Normal User

NEW RULE TIME.
Since it's been a common occurrence and people have asked me why I let it happen...

IF YOU BID ON SOMETHING, THEN WITHDRAW THE BID, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS AUCTION ENTIRELY.
This does not include withdrawing a bid from one pet to put more TU into another one.

You can't do it in other auctions, so I'm not letting it happen without consequence anymore.
This is effective immediately.

PreviousBlue

9:15pm Nov 1 2014 (last edited on 9:16pm Nov 1 2014)

Normal User

210m edgar

Garr

10:10pm Nov 1 2014 (last edited on 10:12pm Nov 1 2014)

Normal User

Deleted

I have no sig.
Garr

10:24pm Nov 1 2014

Normal User

I thought the auctions were to end today? And all the dropping bids and remaking them later its maddening. I'm tired of trying to keep  the tu on hand for this long. Auctions that you might not decide to sell if the price isnt high enough why not just sell it outright? Instead of fishing for offers then. Apparently you have a price in mind. I'm done with this thread and threads like it. Everyday I have to hold tu I'm losing money its called opportunity cost. And at the bid I had its quite a bit. I'm not sure if I have any bids active but consider them dropped.

I have no sig.
Drow

11:24pm Nov 1 2014

Normal User

110m on black noctis.^^

Why yes, I AM an elderscroll addict!
Mortal

12:32am Nov 2 2014

Normal User

250m Ichor and 300m Dark Rose

No worries Secrets :)

Arrow

6:52am Nov 2 2014

Normal User

300m on Ichor.
Updated

hello my name is elder price
Stranger

7:56am Nov 2 2014

Normal User

115m on the Black Noctis!

"So set yourself free, and disengage from reality..."
Outsane

9:56am Nov 2 2014

Normal User

Garr, you are gladly banned from bidding on my creatu! :D

I do not have to explain myself to you as to why I change and add rules or perhaps extend deadlines. You are quite possibly the only person I know who gets upset over extended deadlines.

What you call "fishing for offers" is quite literally how auctions work and I have more than enough right to cancel an auction if it doesn't look like it's going in my favour. That's why it's a feature on the website's auction house. I choose to do it this way because then I'll have more control over it seeings how I don't play this game daily anymore.
 How dare you try to make me feel bad for your inability to get what you want.

What I choose to do with my names in my auction is my choice and you can go right ahead and leave if you don't like it.

And your logic makes no sense whatsoever. I am not forcing you to not play games or sell creatu or items or what else have you to make tu for the sake of doing this auction. There's no opportunity lost because you have ample opportunity to invest and sell this whole time. Participating in my auction is not hindering your ability to sell, only you are.

Garr

11:11am Nov 2 2014

Normal User

Umm OK I was just explaining why I wasn't bidding anymore the ban is kind of redundant ban me from ever doing any kind of business with you again for all I care I didn't plan on doing that either.  I also was explaining why i was dropping any bids i have. I got tu to make and I passed up on lots of good pets and sold things I kind of wanted to keep. I didn't mean anything else by it honestly. Feel bad if you want I don't. Your names your auction yeah but its my money and my time and I think I can decide when Its not worth it anymore without getting reamed for it. I really didn't even need to explain myself. The terms changed and I'm out.

I have no sig.
Outsane

11:32am Nov 2 2014 (last edited on 11:33am Nov 2 2014)

Normal User

You misunderstood me. I wasn't "reaming" you out because you don't want to buy my pets. Far from it. I made that post because the way you worded your excuse for not bidding. It sounded like you were blaming me for your poor business choices and that you were getting mad at me because I changed the rules to my auction and extended the deadline.

You are 100% right! It is your TU, it is your time. I was not in any way trying to tell you how to manage your finances and time. I will not bat an eye at it! It's your business. That's why I'd never get mad at you for choosing to not bid in my auction.

By all means! Withdraw your bid! Don't send me your TU ever! I'm not doing this because I have a goal to meet with TU. I'm doing this to try and help the economy by taking TU out of it so things aren't so madly overpriced. I couldn't care less if you don't want to do business with me because eventually your TU will end up in my pocket through indirect transactions.

And just like it's your business to do with your time and TU as you want, it is my business to run my auction and extend deadlines how I want.

Thanks for your interest! (: Have a good day and I hope you make some good investments with your newly-freed TU!

Drow

12:16pm Nov 2 2014

Normal User

120m on the black Noctis.
I'll see if I can make some money to try for that Achro snake baby.ovo

Why yes, I AM an elderscroll addict!
Mortal

1:20pm Nov 2 2014

Normal User

350m on Ichor

Arrow

3:06pm Nov 2 2014

Normal User

500m on Ichor. 
I'll edit the first post when I get back on a computer orz.

hello my name is elder price
Llama

4:34pm Nov 2 2014

Normal User

250mil on Edgar 

PreviousBlue

6:23pm Nov 2 2014

Normal User

25m on skittle

Bowie

6:50pm Nov 2 2014

Normal User