*Tymid's Realistic Creatu Commissions*

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Tymid

1:24am Mar 22 2011 (last edited on 6:13pm Apr 10 2011)

Normal User

Heyyo! I'm a poor, poor newbie, so I'm going to sell my soul art to you guys! What do I do, exactly? I draw black and white*, realistic headshots of poke'mon, creatu, fursonas or other animals. I CAN'T DO HUMANS. I mean, I can, but they're not very good, and they're not really something I'd make you buy. 

Couple of things I'd like to sort out before we move to the fun stuff~

1. I am a college student. Meaning, I'm quite busy. Art is a hobby for me, not a profession; schoolwork and real life comes first. This means that your art might take a while. This also means that if your art is taking too long, I will refund your deposit.

2. I -do- require a deposit of 50k before art begins. Why? Because I have often drawn art for people on other sites (these pieces take 5+ hours), only to have them say: "Um...I don't feel like paying. Sorry." The deposit is a sign that you have a dedicated interest in my art, and that you won't just back out. Now, you might think: "How do I know you won't scam me?" Simple. I'm a 20 year old girl who loves to draw who has far better things to do than scam people on a website. Like...drawing you pictures. Besides, I've been scammed before. I'd never do that to a person. /rant

3. Please be courteous in your request. I will not accept a request that's all "kthxbai" and such. On the same note, I -do- accept constructive criticism, just so long as the criticism is constructive, and not "ur art is stink".

4. Art currently costs 1m -OR- a Kir Quest Pet -OR- an Art Trade+tu. Now, you might ask: "Why so expensive?" Well, because, as stated above, this kind of art takes 5+ hours. Also, as you can see in the examples, it's -quite- detailed. That's also the reason why I only do headshots, as well; I can focus more on emotions and the like, really bringing out the personality of your fursona, creatu, etc. :) That being said, I'd like to note that the price of 1m stays static; it doesn't go up for "complexity".*I Do Take Installments.* If you can't pay all 1m upfront, I understand, but also understand that I'll give you your art once full payment is in. :)

*5. Yes, I draw the majority of the picture in black and white, but if your creature/fursona has a certain eye color, or marking color, I don't mind adding that in.

6. Please give credit/leave my signature on the art.

~*~

Now that that's said, let me show y'all some examples!

http://tymid.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d38a885
http://tymid.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d36nqmm
http://tymid.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d374xdp

~*~

Quick Form:

Username:
Chibi or Realistic?:
Image/Ref: (Written or visual, but keep in mind, if it's written, I may have to use artistic liberty on some things.)
Extra Detail: (Such as the eye/marking color thing stated in 5, or any accessories not shown in the ref.)
Have you read my little discrepancy list up above?: (Just so we're all on the same page. :) )

~*~

Slots:
1.  Zuleika-Albino Veramses-(Not paid)

(Yes, only two, for now. Maybe more will open up once summer comes around. ^_^)

Thanks all, even for stopping by. Feel free to chat/bump. ^_^

Pick-Up:

http://tymid.deviantart.com/#/d3c974x
(Zuleika)
http://tymid.deviantart.com/art/Zenirix-Duo-202444073
 (DanceIsLife)
http://tymid.deviantart.com/#/d3cs6sh
(iheartyou919)

*Current Kir Quest Pet: Blonde Murren*

CakeBake

2:04am Mar 22 2011 (last edited on 2:06am Mar 22 2011)

Normal User

Hello Tymid! Would you like to join my contest? I understand you might not be able to, but since you are new you will win something even if you don't win. c8

http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/arts/art/art-contest-many-prizes-and-things-to-be-drawn-/~page/1/

EDIT: You don't have to draw the humans. You can draw the animal form only.

Thanks,
Cake.

Kir quest is Ginger Vaspi. Selling? rmail me. (17/120)
Shao

4:50am Mar 22 2011 (last edited on 4:52am Mar 22 2011)

Normal User

-bump, good luck!-

Tymid

6:28pm Mar 22 2011

Normal User

Thank you, Shao! ^_^
iheartyou919

7:07pm Mar 22 2011

Normal User

Very, very impressive. May I suggest we do an art trade in the near or distant future? I truly love the absol. Marvelous.

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
Tymid

8:44pm Mar 22 2011

Normal User

That would be awesome! Only thing I like more than Tu is art trades. :D
DanceIsLife

9:14pm Mar 22 2011

Normal User

Hey tymid ^^ Just wondering, trade art for a part tu (300k) offer with a addition of me coding your profile for you? You can look at my profile, or ribunny123's for an example. Thanks a ton! (Love your art :3)

iheartyou919

9:55pm Mar 22 2011

Normal User

Haha. Posted another example on my art thread. 'Tis a kitty. :3

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
Tymid

10:33pm Mar 22 2011

Normal User

@Dance: That sounds awesome! Just fill out the form, and I'll get to work. The deposit would still be 50k by the way; no need to pay in full unless you'd like to. :)

@iheartyou: An art trade it is, then! I love your art, so I'd be glad to draw you something. :) Just fill out the form, so I know what exactly to draw for ya', and I'll get to it ASAP. :)

UPDATE:

Zuleika's art is done. :)

DanceIsLife

10:39pm Mar 22 2011

Normal User

Okay ^^ I'd like two Zennies please. :) Only change from the origional art is the male will have bangs coming down over one eye (if possible ^^). Thanks a ton and I'll send the full 300k and begin working on the layout. Have a certain color or theme in mind?

Tymid

10:49pm Mar 22 2011

Normal User

@ Dance: If you wouldn't mind, could you use the Quickie Form? ^_^'' It helps me make sure I get every single detail and draw you exactly what you want. <3

Also, I'm in love with Tesuri, if that gives you any ideas. :D

DanceIsLife

11:01pm Mar 22 2011

Normal User

Course dear ^^ That's no problem~ And I'll see what I can do :)

Username: DanceIsLife
Image/Ref: (Written or visual, but keep in mind, if it's written, I may have to use artistic liberty on some things.) Zennies! Obviously you know the basic art on the zennies ^^
Extra Detail: (Such as the eye/marking color thing stated in 5, or any accessories not shown in the ref.) The female would be a slightly lighter shade than the male ^^ The male slightly bigger than the female. He will have bangs that come down over one eye.
Have you read my little discrepancy list up above?: (Just so we're all on the same page. :) ) Indeed ^^

Tymid

11:04pm Mar 22 2011

Normal User

Awesomesauce. Sure you don't want any special eye colors or anything? ^_^
Tymid

6:31pm Mar 23 2011

Normal User

Bump to top. :)
iheartyou919

7:14pm Mar 23 2011

Normal User

If we were planning to conduct the art trade, may I suggest we do it over this thread for convenience purposes?
I'd like a trance iluvu bust, please. Just have fun with it.

What would you like, m'dear?

Tymid

7:21pm Mar 23 2011

Normal User

Sounds good to me. :) I would like a bust of a Black Tesuri, with white (blind) eyes if possible. She's my 'sona; and if it helps you at all, she's rather snarky (mischevious, wily). Thanks. <3
iheartyou919

7:50pm Mar 23 2011

Normal User

No prob. I'll attempt and get back with you shortly. May take a few days, because I have other art commissions to fill.

Tymid

9:55pm Mar 23 2011

Normal User

Not a problem. I've got tons of homework, so yours and Dance's will probably be a project for this weekend. <3
Tymid

7:28pm Mar 24 2011 (last edited on 7:28pm Mar 24 2011)

Normal User

*pokes the thread with a bump*
Tymid

9:57pm Mar 25 2011

Normal User

Small update: Will be working on both of these this weekend. ^_^
Go to page: 1, 2, 3